You can say that a good breakfast has some pancakes or waffles in it, but for me, a good and perfect breakfast has a delicious scone. Must of the time when I feel like eating something different I like to make scones.
They are so easy and fast to make, and I love the I can combine different flavors and end up with a delicious result. My family loves the blueberry and lemon, but my all time favorite are this bell peppers and cheese.
Definitely, they are a must to make for your family and enjoy at any time of the day, because a good scone is always good with coffee, tea or any hot drink you like.
- Bellpeppers and Cheese Scones by Basic N Delicious
- Bellpepper and Paneer Stuffed Lattice Bread by Seduce Your Tastebuds
- Bell Pepper Stuffed Whole Wheat Buns by Sara’s Tasty Buds
- Capsicum Onion Pizza with Wholegrain Base by Ambrosia
- Cheddar and Jalapeño Scones by Herbivore Cucina
- Cheese Stuffed Peppadew Stuffed Buns by Food Lust People Love
- Crushed Red Pepper Grissini by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Fatayer Jebneh by Mayuri’s Jikoni
- Green Chile and Cheddar Biscuits by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Hatch Chile Zucchini Bread by Magnolia Days (recipe above)
- Jalapeño Bread by Cook’s Hideout
- Jalapeño Flour Tortillas by Hostess At Heart
- Jalapeño Parmesan Swirl Bread Rolls by Spill the Spices
- Jalapeño Sourdough Bread by Baking Sense
- Mixed Pepper Bread by Sneha’s Recipe
- Msemen Maamer – Moroccan Flatbread Stuffed with Peppers by The Bread She Bakes
- Parmesan Cracked Pepper Beer Bread by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Pepper Pav Buns by Sizzling Tastebuds
- Roasted Red Pepper Bread by A Shaggy Dough Story
- Roasted Red Pepper Fougasse by Spiceroots
- Spiced Herb Monkey Bread by Passion Kneaded
- Spicy Whole Wheat Rolls by Gayathri’s Cook Spot
- Vegetable Stuffed Braided Bread by My Cooking Journey
- Zucchini and Pepper Cornbread by Palatable Pastime
#BreadBakers is a group of bread loving bakers who get together once a month to bake bread with a common ingredient or theme. Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on this home page.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to email@example.com.