And we are back, yes we are and this time we have the most delicious and sweet cookies inspired by all things Autumn. Yes, the flavors and smells of the most amazing season of the year.
For you today I made a different and easier way to make your cookies fo this season. Perfectly bake and flavor with warm cinnamon and crunchy pecans. These cookies are the best options when you need to make a bunch for a party or a gathering with friends.
I bake the hold batch of cookies on a single cookie sheet, to make it easier and fast for me and for you, I was actually in a little hurry and I need to experiment a little with my cookies, you know sometimes you have to. But the end result is very delicious, just keep in mind that you must cut the cookies when hot, otherwise, it can be too difficult.
One of the best things about fall–in addition to sweaters and football–is all of the delightful seasonal themes that come to mind for baking. Pumpkin, apples, late summer and early fall harvest, Halloween, Thanksgiving…. They are all fun and delicious to play around with, so check out what we have for you this month!
You can also use us as a great resource for cookie recipes. Be sure to check out our Pinterest Board and our monthly posts (you can find all of them here at The Spiced Life). You will be able to find them the first Tuesday after the 15th of each month! Also, if you are looking for inspiration to get in the kitchen and start baking, check out what all of the hosting bloggers have made:
- Apple Cranberry Crumble Bars from All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
- Pecan Pie Thumbprints from Oven Delights
- Pumpkin Date Bars from What Smells So Good?
- Momofuku Corn Cookies from Food Lust People Love
- Apple Cider Cookies with Maple Frosting from 2 Cookin Mamas
- Maple Cookies from A Baker’s House
- Caramel Apple Shortbread Cookies from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Pecan Butter Cookies from Basic N Delicious
- Caramelized Apple Oatmeal Cookies from A Shaggy Dough Story
- Apple and oat cookies from Flours and frostings
- Spiked Oatmeal Apple Cookies from The Spiced Life