We are today super inspired baking delicious cookies in honor of our moms, and for me is a pleasure to bake cookies for my Mami. My Mom is not a person that love sweets or things pack in chocolate, so for that reason, I made her favorite cookies, which are super delicious and so, so, easy to make.
She loves cookies with some kind of savory flavor and in this case my I prepare for her and well everybody in the family my famous Oats and Nuts cookies.
I love them with some cool milk or cold chocolate milk. Yum! what a great combination, Don’t you think? I’m sure you will enjoy these cookies too.
Don’t forget to let me know what’s your favorite cookie.
Mother’s Day is coming! And what better cookies to make than those either in honor of or for our mothers?
You can also use us as a great resource for cookie recipes. Be sure to check out our Pinterest Board and our monthly posts (you can find all of them here at The Spiced Life). You will be able to find them the first Tuesday after the 15th of each month! Also, if you are looking for inspiration to get in the kitchen and start baking, check out what all of the hosting bloggers have made:
- Classic Spritz Cookies from All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (Baked) from Baking in Pyjamas
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies from 2 Cookin’ Mamas
- Crystallized Ginger Cookies from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Candied Flower Shortbread Cookies from Live… Bake… Love…
- Oats and Nuts Cookies from Basic N Delicious
- Coconut cookies from Flours and frostings
- Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal Cookies with Dried Cherries from The Spiced Life
- Mint Chip Chocolate Cookies from A Baker’s House
- Almond Crescents from A Shaggy Dough Story
- Rhubarb Sauce Cookies from Food Lust People Love