I love this month theme, we all know that October is a chocolate month and we must make lots and lots of delicious recipes using chocolate, especially because is a great opportunity to clean up the pantry and start fresh for the holidays.
As a chocoholic myself, I always have a good amount of different kinds of chocolate, you know like chips, bars, and cocoa, I have to say that my pantry is always full with a good variety of this amazing treat.
So check out your pantry because this recipe is super easy to make and I’m sure you will find all the ingredients hiding somewhere.
Foodie Extravaganza is a monthly food fest, where a group of bloggers all create and share a recipe around one of the monthly food ‘holidays’ as detailed in The Nibble. This month Kathleen from Fearlessly Creative Mammas is hosting and since chocolate day is October 28th, Chocolate is our theme. There are actually two other days that incorporate chocolate in October, the 14th is Chocolate Covered Insect Day and the 18th is Chocolate Cupcake day. We didn’t want to get to specific though, so we will just say chocolate.
Posting day is always the first Wednesday of each month. If you are a blogger and would like to join our group and blog along with us, come join our Facebook page Foodie Extravaganza. We would love to have you! If you’re a spectator looking for delicious tid-bits check out our Foodie Extravaganza Pinterest Board! Looking for our previous parties? Check them out HERE.
Now, check out these great chocolate submissions!
- Holy Mole Pork Stew from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Triple Chocolate and Cream Trifle from Fearlessly Creative Mammas
- 2 Kiss Cupcakes from Sneha’s Recipe
- Chocolate Lovers Dream Cake from Cookin and Craftin
- Kahlua Chocolate Cake from Making Miracles
- Queen Anne Squares from Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Hot Fudge Cheesecake Brownies from Cookaholic Wife
- Nutty Chocolate Fudge from Basic N Delicious
- Chocolate Blintzes from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Slow Cooker Chicken Mole from Caroline’s Cooking
- Simple Chocolate Cake from Passion Kneaded
- Chocolate Rugelach from Hardly a Goddess
- Crispy Chocolate Surprise Balls from G’Gina’s Kitchenette
- Marshmallow Turtle Bars from Food Lust People Love
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins from Not Too Shabby Gabby