using LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
I am very excited to participate in this week’s recipe. This is a little twist to a super basic and simple recipe that kids and adults will really enjoy.
In this very special #SundaySupper movement, I had the pleasure of interact with people very amazing. This week we are introducing LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt.
About LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt Land O’Lakes is expanding its popular line of half-stick butter with the introduction of LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt. This new product contains wholesome ingredients: sweet cream, olive oil and sea salt. LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt is an easy and convenient way to simply enhance the flavor of your favorite foods. Available in a premeasured half-stick size, this new product can be used for topping and cooking a variety of foods, combining the two ingredients consumers often combine separately when frying or sautéing foods. The delicious taste of butter and olive oil will add delicious flavor to any dish.
Disclosure: The author received a full-value coupon redeemable for LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt, for recipe development and review purposes.
All opinions are my own.
They are adding a new and delicious flavor to their already large family of LAND O LAKES® Butter.
I invite you to delight your senses with new recipes that we will bring this week.
- 2 punds of Yukon gold potatoes
- 8-1/2 sticks of Land O Lakes® butter with Olive Oil and Sea Salt
- 1 cup of basil finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of fat free Half and Half
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper
- 2 cups of Parmesan Cheese
Cut and peel the potatoes into chunks. Place in a large bowl, cover with enough water and cook in microwave for 30 minutes.
In a separate bowl with the butter add the basil, garlic, cheese and pepper, heat the half and half for 40 seconds and set aside.
Once the potatoes are ready, drain in a colander and place the potatoes back in the bowl, mash with a fork or potato masher, add the above ingredients and mix well so that the mix is consistent.
Makes 10 portions.
|Prep time:||20 minutes|
|Cooking time:||30 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
Make sure you check out this amazing #sundaysupper participants and see what they make with this delicious butter.
And don’t forget to follow Land O Lakes on Twitter @LandOLakesKtchn
and “Like” their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/LandOLakes
- Ravioli Florentine with Spinach and Butter Sauce by Hezzi-D’s Books &Cooks
- Roasted Salmon & Asparagus with grilled Garlic Bread by Daily Dish Recipes
- Steak with Blue Cheese Butter by In the Kitchen with KP
- Pasta with Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Fettucini with Cream Sauce and Turkey Sausage by Val’s Food and or Art
- Linguini with Clam Sauce by The Pig and the Fig
- Butter Burgers by Ultra Epicure
- Bacon and Havarti Quiche by Juanita’s Cocina
- Cider Chicken with Butter Pecan Rice by Momma’s Meals
- Crusty French Bread with Sun-Dried Tomato and Parmesan Herb Butter byThe Weekend Gourmet
- Chicken Scallopini by Diabetic Foodie
- Pasta with Butter Thyme Sauce by Magnolia Days
- Chicken Tikka Masala by Melissa Likes to Eat
- Empanadas by The Primlani Kitchen
- White Bean Ragout with Grilled Garlic Bread by Comfy Cuisine
- Wild Raisin Nut Rice Pilaf with Olive Butter & Sea Salt by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Olive Oil and Sea Salt Pan Seared Scallops with Quinoa by Big Bears Wife
- Flank Steak with Garlic and Wild Mushrooms by Family Spice
- Bay Scallop Gratin by An Appealing Plan
- Buttery Sea Salt Tuna Fajitas by Family Foodie
- Sole Meniere by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Chicken with Butter Sauce and Fresh Veggies by BG Garden
- Buttermilk Biscuits with Jalapeno Cheddar Butter by Damn Delicious
- Bacon Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Dinner, Dishes and Desserts
- Sage Cornbread Muffins with Cranberry Orange Butter by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Easy Onion Focaccia Rolls by The Meltaways
- Whole Wheat Biscuits by Cookistry
- Buttery Garlic Knots by From My Corner of Saratoga
- Herbed Cheese Bread with Pancetta and Onions by Mrs. Mama Hen
- Honey Butter Dinner Rolls by Chocolate Moosey
- Warm Balsamic Green Beans by Chip Chip Hooray
- Buttery Herbed Potatoes by The Messy Baker Blog
- Basil Butter Corn by Supper for a Steal