Ok let me tell you a little bit about this croissants, my daughter is a #1 fan of them and she is always asking me to make croissants for her every single day, so one day I went shopping and found a box with 5 cans of pillsbury crescents roll, amazing. Well, since that day I bean making all kinds of fillings and shapes with this rolls.
And is great for an easy afternoon snack.
This recipe in particular is her favorite and I super happy to share it with you, I know it is not a from scratch recipe but on an every day basis we don’t have time to make the dough and wait.
I hope you like and don’t forget to leave me a comment after you make it.
- 1 can Pillsbury crescents rolls
- 16 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Open the can and separate the croissants, brush melted butter on both sides and sprinkle the sesame seed, one tablespoon on each side, form the croissants.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 11 minutes.
- Let it cool and enjoy.
Yields 8 rolls.
|Preparation time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking time:||11 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|