I bean wanting to share this recipe with all of you, and what a perfect day to share this then on #NationalGarlicDay, I’m so happy to team up with Heather from girlichef to celebrate, create and share delicious tempting recipes with this amazing ingredient.
We have for you all kinds of recipes, perfect for a night out away of vampires and zombies, yes zombies hate garlic, but anyway just remember the after delight your self with this recipes having a piece of gum in hand is not a bad idea.
Ok the recipe, this is the perfect butter, pack in garlic for those delicious, crunchy and cheese garlic bread. Is made with roster garlic which give to the butter a more smooth flavor and the flavor is between sweet and garlicky of course.
You can cook with this butter, add to mash potatoes, grill corn, the list is endless, but most important is for you first, to make it, like I said before, is pack in garlic.
Hope you try this recipe soon, and don’t forget to enter the giveaway for a chance to win amazing prizes.
- 1 stick of butter (room temperature)
- 5 garlic heads
- 2 tablespoon of oil
- 3 tablespoon chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a baking dish, place one tablespoon of the oil on the bottom, cut off just enough of the top to expose all of the cloves, place on the baking dish, pour the rest of the oil, salt and pepper, cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- In a bowl, once the garlic is completely cool, add the garlic cloves of one head, butter, parley, salt and pepper, and mix until well combine.
- Save the other heads for meat, poultry of any other recipe you would like to make from my friends here.
|Preparation time:||15 minutes total|
|Cooking time:||35 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
And here’s how you can enter to participate in this giveaway and check out all this fabulous recipes.
- Black Garlic Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream from girlichef
- Caesar Tartlets with Sweet Garlic Butter Crusts from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Easy Garlic Infused Olive Oil from MarocMama
- Garlic and Herb Lamb Chops from Healthy. Delicious.
- Garlic Bread from My Catholic Kitchen
- Garlic Dill Roasted Potato Wedges from From Gate to Plate
- Garlic Fried Rice from Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Garlic Soup with Cheese & Garlic Olive Crunch Bread from The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Garlic Trifecta with Quinoa Pasta and Spinach from Peaceful Cooking
- Gnocchetti with Asparagus and Garlic-Gorgonzola Sauce from The Spiffy Cookie
- Heart Healthy Roasted Garlic Chicken Recipe from It’s Yummi!
- Roasted Garlic Butter from Basic N Delicious
- Roasted Garlic Chicken Pizza Pockets from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Slow-Roasted Lamb with 40 Cloves of Garlic from Food Lust People Love
- Vampire Garlic Dip from Kudos Kitchen By Renee
In honor of National Garlic Day and our love of the stinking rose, we are giving away a Garlic Lovers Prize Pack (valued at over $100) that includes:
- The Garlic Farmers’ Cookbook
- One-year membership to the Garlic Seed Foundation
- 5 Garlic Button Covers
- OXO Good Grips Garlic Press
- The Ultimate Garlic Peeler
- Tumbleweed Pottery Garlic Clove Canister Keeper with Vented Lid
- Terra Cotta Garlic Roaster
- 2 Bulbs of Whole Black Garlic
To enter, simply leave a comment on this post (mandatory) answering this question: What is your favorite GARLICKY dish (or one that you’d love to try)?
After you’ve answered the question for entry into this contest, be sure to record that you did so in the rafflecopter widget below; doing so will unlock many more optional ways to earn entries.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway is open to residents of the Continental USA. Entries will be accepted through 11:59 pm ET on Thursday, April 24, 2014. All entries will be verified. A winner will be chosen from qualifying entries via random draw, and notified via email within 48 hours of the close of this contest. The winner will have 24 hours from the time the email is sent to respond with their complete name and mailing address (no P.O. Boxes). If no response is received within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
Prizes provided by The Garlic Seed Foundation, Food Lust People Love and girlichef. Prizes may vary slightly from images shown and are subject to replacement with comparable items if ones pictured are no longer available at the close of this contest. Items may be shipped separately.