I love, love, love this month theme, you know why? Because it give me the opportunity to share a delicious quick bread with figs, and I do love figs, and I think we must make more and more recipes with this delicious fruit. And this is the perfect opportunity for me to give you a great idea to start your adventure in the fig world.
Like I said before I love figs, and I think one of the reasons is, that in my home country we use them in many recipes. I will make my goal to share as many recipes as I can for this holiday season with figs.
So don’t worry enjoy the recipe and please make sure to comment to let me know what kind of recipe with figs, you’ll like next.
This month’s for BreadBakers’, we are baking bread with fall fruits and vegetables, for example, apples, grapes, pears, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, acorn squash, butternut squash etc. Our host of the month is Pavani at Cook’s Hideout. Check out what the Bread Bakers have come up with Fall Fruits & Vegetables.
- Apple & Olive Oil Boulé from Food Above Gold
- Apple Cider Muffins from A Baker’s House
- Apple, Pear and Persimmon Stuffed Brioche from A Shaggy Dough Story
- Baked Cauliflower Breadsticks from Sneha’s Recipe
- Broccoli Burger Buns from Herbivore Cucina
- Brown Sugar Pumpkin Apple Bread from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Chilli and Cheddar Potato Rolls from Mayuri’s Jikoni
- Easy Apple Banana Bread from Food Lust People Love
- Figs Quick Bread from Basic N Delicious
- Harvest Bread with Sweet Potato from Cook’s Hideout
- Kartofel Khleb – Russian Potato Bread from Ruchik Randhap
- Potato Bread Rolls from Gayathri’s Cook Spot
- Pumpkin Challah from Passion Kneaded
- Sauerkraut-Nut Bread from Palatable Pastime
- Savoury Potato Rose Rolls from Sara’s Tasty Buds
- Spiced Apple Star Bread from Hostess At Heart
#BreadBakers is a group of bread loving bakers who get together once a month to bake bread with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all our of lovely bread by following our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated after each event on the #BreadBakers home page.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient. If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to firstname.lastname@example.org