Every year we try to come out with different ways to add more nutrients and fiber to our diets, and let me tell you is difficult to keep the promises and sometimes I just give up.
But this year is completely different, I mark my calendar, put my goal and I start working on my diet and my exercise routine.
This recipe is one of my favorites, and let me tell you steel cup oats are underappreciated, these delicious oats are pack with fiber, and excellent to keep you full longer, and have more energy during the day.
I love to make it and add different fruit and flavors, this one, in particular, is cinnamon but you can add vanilla extract, or use almond or coconut milk, there are so many different ways to make, you will never go bored.
So if you are looking for different recipes to add to your list and start your healthy journey, here we have some delicious options just for you.
- 5-Way Cincinnati Chili Spaghetti Squash Boats from Palatable Pastime
- Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Bake from Cookaholic Wife
- Baked Oatmeal from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Black-eyed Pea Salad – Saladu Ñebbe from Food Lust People Love |
- Cranberry Nut Muffins from Hardly A Goddess
- Easy Breakfast Oatmeal from Basic N Delicious
- Farmer’s Salad from Fearlessly Creative Mammas
- Fruity chewy granola bars from Caroline’s Cooking
- Fruity Custard from Sneha’s Recipe
- Heart Beet Smoothie from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Moroccan Sweet Potato and Lentil Stew from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Vegetarian Spicy Asian Lettuce Wraps from cookinandcraftin