I start this month of baking by making my ultimate delicious chocolate chips orange bundt, it is so, so good that you will not be able to eat just one piece.
I was so exited this month when our host Tara from Noshing With The Nolan’s announce that the theme for this month was hot chocolate, because I was super exited to share this recipe before the holiday season, well I know we are in the middle of it, but you know is never to late.
This recipe is inspire by my love for chocolate and my love also for citrus flavor like orange and lemon, they go together so well and you can never go wrong with chocolate chips and orange zest.
So I hope you love this bundt cake as much as I do, share with me whats your favorite chocolate combination.
- Autumn Spiced Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- Aztec Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by I Sugar Coat It!
- Baileys Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Liv for Cake
- Bourbon Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Bourbon Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by I Bake He Shoots
- Carob and Hot Chocolate Cake by A Kingdom for A Cake
- Chocolate and Tiffany’s Bundtcake by La Mejor Manera
- Chocolate Chips Orange Bundt Cake by Basic N Delicious
- Hot Chocolate & Caramel Bundt Cake by I love Bundt Cakes
- Hot Chocolate Bundt with Godiva Glaze by Our Good Life
- Hot Chocolate Buttered Rum Bundt by The Crumby Cupcake
- Hot Chocolate Habanero Bundt Cake by Brunch with Joy
- Hot Chocolate Lavender Bundt Cake by Adventures in All Things Food
- Hot Cocoa Almond Bundt Cake by SimplyVeggies
- Irish Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by From Gate to Plate
- Kahlua Drenched Dark Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Baking in Pyjamas
- Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Palatable Pastime
- Mocha Bundt Cake by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Nutella & Toffee Bundt Cake by Los Chatos Chefs
- Orange Pisco White Chocolate Bundt by Food Lust People Love
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Making Miracles
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cake by The Spiced Life
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate Bundt by Tartacadabra
- Toffee Chip Hot Chocolate Pound Cake by Magnolia Days
- White Hot Chocolate Peppermint Bundt by Noshing With The Nolands
- White Hot Chocolate Pound Cake by My Catholic Kitchen
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest Board.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.