I completely love the recipe I’m sharing today, the combination of flavors in this cake are unique and different at the same time, and the only thing I can said is you will love it.
For todays #BundtBakers, we needed to created a bundt inspired by a beverage, and because is fall and in some parts of the country is cold I decide to make my favorite drink for this time of the year Chai Tea.
I love chai tea, for real, and don’t get me wrong coffee is always on my mind too, but chai tea is been growing on me for quite a while.
This cake is a combination of chai tea and dark chocolate, and you can always ad any flavor you want but don’t forget to use chai tea as a main ingredient, it is after all a chai tea bundt.
You can take it to a friend house, share with the family or eat it the hold day, perfect for breakfast and as a mid afternoon snack, and yes the kids can also have a piece.
Leave me a comment leading me know what is your favorite beverage to make as a bundt cake.
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest Board.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake from That’s My Home
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake w/ Caramelized Apples from The Freshman Cook
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Apple Cider Pound Cake from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Apple Juice Spice Bundt with Caramel Apple Glaze from Our Good Life
- Apple Spice Latte Bundt from Living the Gourmet
- Black Forest Hot Chocolate Bundt from Baking in Pyjamas
- Cava Bundt Cake from La mejor manera de hacer…
- Chai Bundt Cake from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Chocolate Chai Bundt Cake from Basic n Delicious
- Chocolate Expresso Bundt Cake from En la cocina de Caro
- Dark ‘n Stormy Bundt Cake from Eat, Drink, and Be Mighty
- Earl Grey Bundt Cake with Milk and Honey Glaze from Brooklyn Homemaker
- Margarita Bundt Cake with Candied Limes from How to Philosophize with Cake
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Rose Cake from Faith, Hope, Love & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Milo and Condensed Milk Bundt Cake from Passion Kneaded
- Mojito Bundt Cake from Baking Yummies
- Orange Juice Pine Nut Bundt Cake from A Kingdom for a Cake
- Pacharán & Apple Bundlettes from I love Bundt Cakes
- Pumpkin Coffee Bundt Cake from Los Chatos Chefs
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Bundt Cake from Liv for Cake
- Red Wine Chocolate Bundt Cake from Brunch with Joy
- Root Beer Float Bundt from Food Lust People Love
- Tiramisu Bundt Cake from Patty’s Cake
- Vanilla Chai Honey Latte Bundt from Tartacadabra
- White Chocolate and Espresso Bundt Cake with Coffee Glaze from Taking On Magazines
- White Russian Mini Bundt Cakes from Magnolia Days