Without a doubt this is a new kind of dip the will pull your socks off.
OH! yes this is deliciously amazing, and so different of anything you ever try before, perfect for a party, delicious as a snack and even as a spread for a sandwich.
This dip made with ripe plantains is sweet, tangy and oh so good, you won’t believe it.
This will be your go to dip for any occasion and am sure your guest will love it too.
- 2 very ripe plantain (I prefer the ones super black)
- 1 8-ounces package of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Cut the ends of the plantains, then cut it in 3, don’t peel the skin, place the pieces in a pot with water and cook for 10 minutes, we are cooking it this way so it can be soft and more sweet.
- After is cook, peel the skin and place in a food processor with the rest of the ingredients, process until well combine and presto, is ready.
- Serve with pretzels, chips or tortilla chips, the saltiness and the sweet of the dip taste amazing.
This recipe makes 1 bowl of dip.
|Preparation time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking time:||10 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|