This week we have the pleasure to be inspired by Shaina Olmanson and her wonderful book Desserts in Jars.
So many great recipes the you can find in this book made in this unusual but great new way to serve desserts. And of course the #SundaySupper team put together a bunch of recipes to show you how easy it is to create delicious desserts, with the help of Shaina Olmanson.
I made for you this delicious and decadent Nutella Panna Cotta oh my, so good and sinful, pack with a lot of flavor.
It is my inspired dessert thanks to a great book like this.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup fat free half and half (I know what are you thinking)
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts toasted and chopped (this is for decoration complete optional)
- 1/4 cup water
Dissolved the gelatin in the water.
Heat the whipping cream and the half and half, it needs to be very hot not boiling, add the nutella and stir well, pour about 1/4 cup of the hot deliciousness in the gelatin stir and add it all to the rest of the nutella mixture, just try not to drink it.
Have some mason jars ready I use the half pin or 8 oz, and fill with 1/2 of the mixture, refrigerate for 6 hour or overnight.
To serve sprinkle some of the chopped hazelnut.
Yields 8 jars.
|Preparation time:||20 minutes|
|Cooking time:||8 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
Do you want more jar inspiration recipes, check out this delicious ideas from our team members.
Sunday Supper Desserts In Jars:
- Summer Fruit Fool in Jars by Shockingly Delicious
- Banana Split Cakes in a Jar by Daily Dish Recipes
- Baked Cheesecake In A Jar by Chocolate Moosey
- Key Lime Pies in a Jar by Home Cooking Memories
- Fudgy Brownie Mix by What Smells So Good?
- 5 Minute Coffee Cake in a Jar by Juanita’s Cocina
- Strawberry Mess by Jane’s Adventure’s in Dinner
- Mini Blueberry Cream Cheese Pies by Magnolia Days
- Peach Crisp in Jars by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Campfire Bars Mix by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventure
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes by Hip Foodie Mom
- Salted Caramel Frozen Yogurt by Healthy.Delicious
- Boston Cream Pie Trifle by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Chocolate Egg Cream in A Jar by Growing Up Gabel
- Cinnamon Espresso Bread Pudding in a Jar by Country Girl in the Village
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake in a Jar by Runner’s Tales
- Blueberry Thyme Pie in a Jar by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Caramel Panna Cotta in a Jar by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Layered Melon Granitas in Jars by Curious Cuisiniere
- Red Velvet Wedding Cake In A Jar by Foxes Loves Lemons
- Strawberry Shortcake with Lemon Mascarpone in a Jar by Gotta Get Baked
- Nutella Panna Cotta in a Jar by Basic N Delicious
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie in a Jar by Big Bears Wife
- Bacon Bourbon Bread Pudding by The Urban Mrs
- Cinnamon Caramel Affogatos by Family Foodie
- Banana Split Ice Cream by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Midori Melon Flower Cupcakes by Ninja Baking
- Triple Berry Crisp in a Jar by Ruffles & Truffles
- Guilt-Free Blueberry Cream Cheese Gingerbread in a Jar by Eat ,Move, Shine
- Gluten Free Pull-Apart Cinnamon Bread in a Jar by No One Likes Crumbley Cookies
- Roasted Strawberry Coconut Cream Parfaits With Toasted Coconut by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Chocolate and Banana Ice Box Trifle In A Jar by In the Kitchen with KP
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter each Sunday. We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 4:00 pm PT and you do not want to miss out on the fun. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.