Welcome to another round of delicious and super creative bundt, this month our amazing host Christiane from The Mom Chef, give us a super amazing challenge, she put us to bake some tropical inspired bundt.
Think about all the delicious tropical fruits out there like, mango, coconut, lime, passion fruit, you name it; just think about going to the beach with your tropical drink a hat and your are good to go. I love this ideas because my favorite fruits to bake are tropical fruits, you can make a lot of great combination with them and the result will be amazing.
I this occasion, I bake for you a delicious, and very different pineapple bunt with coconut, very classic combination but different all the way. I use only brown sugar to give it a little caramel after taste and you know how I love a good coconut flavor in my dessert and cakes, so I bought a non sweet shredded coconut, to give it a stronger flavor.
Of course like all my recipes, this bundt is very easy to make and I’m sure you have all the ingredients on hand, so don’t worry and lest get started.
- Banana Coconut Pineapple Bundt by Food Lust People Love
- Banana Pineapple Mini Bundt Cakes by I Love Bundt Cakes by
- Banana Rum Cake by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Bounty Bundt Cake by Baking in Pyjamas
- Bundt Cake Tropical by La mejor manera de hacer …
- Chocolate Coconut Tres Leche Bundt Cake by The Whisking Bowl
- Drømmekage (Danish Dream Cake) Bundt Cake by Brooklyn Homemaker
- Golden Tropical Coconut Bundt Cake by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Key Lime Bundt Cake by Taking On Magazines
- Lava Flow Bundt Cake by All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
- Lime-Coconut Bundt Cake by Palatable Pastime
- Painkiller Bundt by Passion Kneaded
- Piña Colada Rum Bundt Cake by Making Miracles
- Pineapple Coconut Bundt Cake by Basic N Delicious
- Pineapple Upside Down Coconut Cake by Adventures in All Things Food
- Raspberry Mojito Bundt Cake by SpiceRoots
- Speckled Tropical Bundt Cake by I Camp in my Kitchen
- Tequila Sunrise Bundt Cake by Los Chatos Chefs
- Tres Leche Bundt with Pineapple and Strawberry Whipped Cream by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Tropical Hummingbird Bundt Cake by Tartacadabra
- Tropical Supreme Cake with Rum Cream Cheese Glaze by Sew You Think You Can Cook
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest Board.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.