This month we want to inspire you with some spring flavors. Ok, let me be honest, here in San Diego, doesn’t look like spring, is gloomy and cold, but what I do when the weather is a little different is too simple, I bake cookies, and lucky for me this month the #CreativeCookieExchange theme is all about spring.
I love how the smell and flavors bring the best of the season and how incredible delicious everything tastes. It is just perfect in so many ways. My favorite flavors in spring are a lemon, and orange, so fresh and so bright, you can make anything with this two flavors and it will taste just perfect.
And you can’t believe what happened to me today I totally forgot that the cookies were baking and Oh No! a hold batch of cookies is burn, but luckily for me, I save the rest from disaster. The bad news is that I can’t send cookies to my friends.
It is ok, another day I will send more than enough. So here you go, a delicious and different cookie recipe for you collection.
Spring is here! And with it loads of great flavors for baking!
You can also use us as a great resource for cookie recipes.
Be sure to check out our Pinterest Board and our monthly posts (you can find all of them here at The Spiced Life). You will be able to find them the first Tuesday after the 15th of each month! Also, if you are looking for inspiration to get in the kitchen and start baking, check out what all of the hosting bloggers have made:
- Sticky Mango Shortbread Bars from All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
- Lavender Shortbread with Lemon Drizzle from Baking in Pyjamas
- Tart Cherry Oatmeal Cookies from Magnolia Days
- Rhubarb Dream Bars… Trifle from The Spiced Life
- Strawberry Cheesecake bars from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Chocolate Chocolate Cherry Chip Cookies from 2 Cookin’ Mamas
- Rhubarb Lemon Drop Cookies from A Shaggy Dough Story
- Lemon and Cream Cookies from Basic N Delicious
- Jam Thumbprint Cookies from A Baker’s House
- Lychee Melting moments from Flours and frostings