I’m so happy to back blogging with all of you, is being a while and I miss sharing with you what has happened in my kitchen.
But today I want to share a delicious cake that is not only great to eat as is, but a fabulous option to celebrated any birthday.
To tell you a little bit, this bundt cake is actually a version of the cake that I make for my husband every year, he doesn’t like frosting or anything on his cake and I always make him a simple bundt but full with flavor.
I must say that this is the version the I enjoy the most, and not only me but my girls are a big fan of it. You would love it too and if you can just add some light frosting or whipped cream and you will be making the most decadent and delicious bundt cake ever.
#BundtBakers is a group of bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake bundts with a common ingredient or theme. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.
Host: Sue; Host blog: Palatable Pastime (https://palatablepastime.com/)
You can see all our of lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board. Updated links for all of our past events and more information about #BundtBakers, can be found on our home page.
And don’t forget to take a peek at what other talented bakers have baked this month:
- Banana Bundt Cake with Vanilla Caramel Glaze from All That’s Left Are the Crumbs
- Birthday Buttered Rum Cake from Faith Hope Love and Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Bollo Canela y Nocilla from La Mejor Manera de Hacer
- Confetti Birthday Bundt Cake from Palatable Pastime
- Confetti Lime and Cheese Bundt Cake from Bizcocheando
- Cookies and Cream Sprinkle Bundt Cake from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Doughnut Funfetti Bundt Cake from Kids and Chic
- Eggless Chocolate and Orange Bundt Cake from I Camp in My Kitchen
- Eggnog Bundt with Hot Buttered Rum Sauce from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lemon and Prosecco Bundt from Food Lust People Love
- Piñata Birthday Bundt Cake from Patty’s Cake
- Pink Champagne Bundt Cake from Spiceroots
- Sprinkles Bundt Cake from Baking in Pyjamas
- Sugar Cookie Bundt Cake from Cookaholic Wife
- Tropical Birthday Bundt Cake from Basic N Delicious