And here we are again, so happy to share this recipe with all of you, is different and so delicious with a cup of coffee.
Our group this month is giving ideas in cookies incorporating coffee or tea, and let me tell you Yes! What a great theme.
And of course I create this delicious chewy, crunchy, nutty and with a hint of espresso to wake u up, just in case you need it.
So come and let us delight you with all this amazingly delicious cookies we have create for you.
- 2 sticks soften butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup withe sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grown espresso coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Cream butter and sugars, add eggs one by one.
- In a bowl mix flour, salt, baking powder, espresso powder and nutmeg.
- To the butter mixture add, vanilla and the dry ingredients, mix until incorporated, about 2 minutes.
- Add by hand the hazelnuts.
- Prepare 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, with an ice cream scoop pour scoops of the cookies in the baking sheet, living a good space between them.
- Bake for 12 minutes of until golden brown.
This recipe makes 16 cookies.
|Preparation time:||20 minutes|
|Cooking time:||12 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
The theme this month is Wake from Winter with Coffee and Tea–because unlike last month, now our Spring Fever has some basis in reality! Creative Cookie Exchange has decided to stop using the linky. What this means is that the only way to join in the fun is to become a host. Just contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will get you added to our Facebook group, where we discuss our cookies and share links.
You can also just use us as a great resource for cookie recipes–be sure to check out our Facebook page, our Pinterest Board, and our monthly posts. You will be able to find them the first Tuesday after the 15th of each month! Also, if you are looking for inspiration to get in the kitchen and start baking, check out what all of the hosting bloggers have made: