There are a lot of delicious jams in the market but when you grow up eating Guava Jam, the world is not the same.
This month the #BundtaMonth group is making the most delicious Bundt Cakes with jam and of course I choose Guava, because is the best thing ever, besides chocolate.
This exotic fruit is rare to find here, is most relate to the Asian culture but in Latin America is famous too, we use this fruit to make, sauces, jam and delicious drinks, we also eat the hold fruit which is sweet and tart.
You are going to love is cake it is the most delicious cake you ever eat.
- 3 cups flour
- 2 sticks butter softened
- 1 8 ounces package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup Guava Jam
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup halt and half
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter, cream cheese and sugar, add eggs one by one and vanilla extract.
- In a bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt, add to the above mixture alternating with the half and half, add at the end the Guava Jam just to incorporate. Have ready the bundt pan you are going to use to pour the mixture and bake.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
This recipe makes 1 bundt cake.
|Preparation time:||20 minutes|
|Cooking time:||55 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
Here the list of more delicious cakes.
Aloha Cake by Veronica at My Catholic Kitchen
Blueberry and Lemon Bundt by Holly at a A Baker’s House
Butter and Jam Bundt by Anne at From My Sweet Heart
Cranberry Pear Pumpkin Cake by Kate at Food Babbles
Crabapple Yogurt Bundt Cake by Alice at Hip Foodie Mom
Cream Cheese Black Cherry Bundt Cake by Anuradha at Baker Street
Cream Cheese Pound Cake with Blueberry Jam by Sandra at The Sweet Sensations
Guava Cream Cheese Bundt Cakeby Kathya at Basic N Delicious
Peachy Keen Spice Cake by Kim at Ninja Baking
Raspberry Jam Bundt with Peanut Butter Glaze by Lora at Cake Duchess
Spiced Bundt Cake with Berry Jam & Cream Cheese Swirl by Heather at Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks
Sticky Toffee Bundt Cake with Cranberry Jelly Glaze by Felice at All That’s Left are the Crumbs
Sticky Fig Bundt by Anita at Hungry Couple NYC
Strawberry Jam Glazed Spiced Pound
Cake with Buttermilk and Orange by Laura at The Spiced Life
Strawberry Lemon Bundt with Strawberry Jam Glaze by Stacy at Food Lust People Love
Triple Blackberry Bundt by Tara at Noshing with the Nolands
Here’s how you can be a part of #BundtaMonth:
• Simple rule: Bake us a bundt using your favorite jam
• Post it before November 30, 2013
• Use the #BundtaMonth hashtag in your title. (For ex: title could read – #BundtaMonth: Raspberry Jam Bundt with Peanut Butter Glaze
• Add your entry to the Linky tool below
• Link back to our announcement posts