If you need an easy and fast recipe for dinner, this is the right place for you.
Every week we prepare easy and delicious meals for your #weekdaysupper, our goal is to make your life easier every day.
In this occasion I took two of my favorite thinks rice and chorizo, to make for you this super easy Spanish Rice.
Is a complete meal or a side for any occasion you have, a fast dinner or supper and of course delicious.
So come with me and enjoy this easy, easy rice, I’m sure you’r going to love it.
- 1 bag 12 oz green peas
- 5 oz Pork Chorizo
- 1/2 onion dice
- 3 cups of cooked white rice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a hot pan add the Chorizo and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, add the onions and the rice, cook for another 5 minutes, season with salt-pepper and garlic powder, ad the green peas, mix and serve.
This is an ideal dish when you have leftover rice or you can cook rice in the morning and make this later.
This recipe makes 6 servings.
A side of salad is ideal to make it even more delicious.
|Preparation time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking time:||10 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
Here is the rest of the menu for this week.
- Monday – Pescetarian Journal – Easy Herb-Crusted Tilapia
- Tuesday – Momma’s Meals – Middle-Eastern Spiced Beef in the Crock
- Wednesday – Shockingly Delicious – Tuna Tomato Pasta Dinner for Two
- Thursday – Basic N Delicious – Easy Spanish Rice
- Friday – MarocMama – Moroccan Hamburgers with Harissa Mayonnaise