First let me tell you that making school lunches is something that I have to do on a regular basis, and I always try to come out with something inventing and different, not only because my girls love a good homemade lunch at school but also because there is nothing more satisfying to me that having a great balanced meal for them.
And this is just one of the reasons to why I love so much this theme today. When I was making my meal plan for the first 2 months of school, yes I know is still early but I like to be prepare, I came out with this different and inventive quesadilla, that I actually made and let the girls try to see if this would be a good option for them.
And let me tell you it was a great idea, they love it so much that of course, I have to make it before school again. But to be honest I don’t mind, it makes me happier than this. This quesadilla is a great hot lunch option, not only because is easy to make, you can find all the ingredients in your pantry and it only takes 10 minutes if your time in the morning.
So, don’t worry about making a hot lunch for the kiddos this school year because we have it cover.
Sunday Supper Hot Lunch Ideas
Hearty Hot Lunches
- Beef Stroganoff by The Crumby Kitchen
- Cheesy Chicken Mac by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Lasagna Joes by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Lunch Box Walking Tacos by Soulfully Made
- Potato Spinach Gnocchi by Caroline’s Cooking
- Raisin Bread Chicken Grilled Cheese by Pies and Plots
- Tuna Quesadillas by Basic N Delicious
Soups and Stews
- 5 Bean Chili by My Blissful Mess
- Broccoli and Cheese Soup by Palatable Pastime
- Kielbasa Rice Bowl by The Freshman Cook
- Make It and Take It Burrito Bowl by Our Good Life
- One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese by Sunday Supper Movement
- Paleo Mason Jar Ramen by Bites Of Wellness
- Turmeric Cauliflower Soup by Cricket’s Confections
- Vegetable Beef Soup with Roasted Garlic by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.