If you love biscuits today’s recipes are for you and if you love them but never make them before, today’s recipes are also for you. Yes, because we have the most delicious, different and perfect biscuits recipes that I’m sure you are going to love.
All new and traditional flavors that can change the way you make and eat your biscuits from now on. Doesn’t matter how you prepare them if you buy them by a can or have a special recipe from your grandma or aunt, you know because sometimes aunts have that one recipe you always want, anyways today’s theme is delicious on it on, or with butter, cream cheese or jam.
Anyway, you can eat these biscuits for breakfast, lunch or dinner and always they are great at any time of the day especially with coffee or tea, it doesn’t matter the flavor is just amazing and a little honey butter is a great complement to the lemon flavor.
Enjoy and let me know what is your favorite type of biscuit.
Today’s Foodie Extravaganza day is celebrating the Buttermilk Biscuit. Kathleen, from Fearlessly Creative Mammas is the host this month, and to celebrate her southern roots, she picked Buttermilk Biscuits as the theme. May 14th is actually Buttermilk Biscuit day, but we get to pick from any of the foods in the specific month, so Buttermilk Biscuits it is. We pick our foods from the website The Nibble.
Posting day is always the first Wednesday of each month. If you are a blogger and would like to join our group and blog along with us, come join our Facebook page Foodie Extravaganza. We would love to have you! If you’re a spectator looking for delicious tid-bits check out our Foodie Extravaganza Pinterest Board! Looking for our previous parties? Check them out HERE.
- Cacio e Pepe Biscuits by Laura at Baking in Pajamas
- Buttermilk Biscuit Mixed Berry Shortcake by Wendy at A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Savory Buttermilk Butter Biscuits by Kathleen at Fearlessly Creative Mammas
- Tarragon Sweet Potato Biscuits by Caroline at Caroline’s Cooking
- Maple and Bacon Cheddar Buttermilk Biscuits by Rebekah at Making Miracles
- Cinnamon Sugar Buttermilk Biscuits by Lauren at From Gate to Plate
- Bacon Honey Mustard Biscuits by Stacy from Food Lust People Love
- Buttermilk Lemon Biscuits by Kathya from Basic N Delicious
- Southern Buttermilk Biscuits by Georgina from G’Gina’s Kitchenette
- Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls with Chopped Pecans by Elaine from Cookin and Craftin
- Biscuit French Toast by Teri from The Freshman Cook
- Southern Buttermilk Biscuits by Sneha from Sneha’s Recipes