I’m so excited, I love this time of the year , especially because I get to use all my booze. Yes we can make all kinds of recipes with different liqueurs.
This is the time for you to start to keep all your favorites recipes really close, am sure you are going to be making delicious food soon.
Today the #BundtBakers team, created a bunch of recipes with differents liqueurs, and let me tell you, they look so amazing and delicious, definitely worth keep some on hand.
I made for you one of my all favorites cakes, this is one bundt cake the my grandmother and I always made for the holidays.
She is no longer with us, but I keep her recipes in a safe, and just for me, she was one in a billion.
We were always drinking Baileys. One day we start experimenting in the kitchen and as magic, she made this super delicious Bundt Cake.
With enough booze to keep you happy and some coffee to keep you awake.
I really hope you like and enjoy, just like me by making my cake.
- 3 1/2 cups AP Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup fresh brew coffee
- 1/2 cup Baileys Liqueur
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 sticks soften unsalted butter
- 2 cups brown light sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Zest of 1 orange
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cream sugar and butter for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, orange zest and raisins, set aside.
- In a measuring cup combine half and half, coffee, baileys and vanilla, to the butter mixture add, the eggs one by one, and beat for 3 minutes, then add flour mixture and milk mixture alternating one with the other, beat until combine well, do not over beat, otherwise the cake will be hard and angry (yes cakes sometimes get angry with me).
- Have a bundt cake mold ready, that means well grease, and pour the mixture and bake for 1 hour and 5 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes and take it out of the mold, place on a rack to cool completely.
- If you want to make more than one cake, please do not doble the ingredients, just measure everything again.
This recipe makes 1 bundt cake.
|Preparation time:||25 minutes|
|Cooking time:||1 hour and 5 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
#BundtBakers is a group of bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake bundts with a common ingredient or theme. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send an email with your blog URL to email@example.com. All recipes and photographs can be found on our individual blogs, on our Pinterest board, and the #BundtBakers homepage.
And don’t forget to take a peek at what other talented bakers have baked this month:
- Anisette and Orange Bundt Cake by Samantha at Un Mordisco Un Pecado
- Apple Bundt Cake with Whiskey Salted Caramel by Lauren at From Gate to Plate
- Baba au Rhum by Terri at Love and Confections
- Banana Bourbon Bundt Cake by Linda at Brunch with Joy
- Champagne Soaked Cranberry Bundt Cake by Teri at The Freshman Cook
- Chestnut and Rum Kugelhopf by Jelena at A Kingdom for A Cake
- Chocolate Baileys Bundt Cake by Bea and Mara at I Love Bundt Cakes
- Chocolate Chambord Mini Bundt Cakes by Tara at Noshing With The Nolands
- Chocolate Guinness Bundt by Veronica at My Catholic Kitchen
- Chocolate Kahlua Bundt Cake by Lauren at Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Chocolate Kahlua Bundt Cake with Kahlua Glaze by Tanya at DessertStalking Blog
- Coffee Baileys Bundt Cake by Kathya at Basic N Delicious
- Frangelico and Fig Bundt Cake by Victoria at Just One Bite Baking
- Gin and Tonic Bundt by Jane at Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Gingerbread Rum Bundt Cake by Laura at Baking in Pyjamas
- Grand Marnier and Chocolate Chips Bundt Cake with Seville Orange Sauce by Anna at Media racion doble, Por Favor
- Grand Marnier and Tangerine Bundt Cake by Caro at En la Cocina de Caro
- Guinness Chocolate Bundt Cake by Patricia at Patty’s Cake
- Irish Coffee Bundt Cake by Laura at The Spiced Life
- Kentucky Bourbon Cake by Cassie at Cassie’s Kitchen
- Lemon Rum Bundt by Catherine at Living the Gourmet
- Limoncello Bundt Cake by Natalia at Principiando en la Cocina
- London Porter Bundt with Lemon Glaze by Stacy at Food Lust People Love
- Peach Brandy Pound Cake by Renee at Magnolia Days
- Pomegranate and Chocolate with Rum Glaze by Rocio at Kidsandchic
- Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake by Wendy at A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Rum Pudding Cake by Rebekah at Making Miracles
- Rum Raisin Apple Bundt by Maleka at La Luna en Dulce
- Southern Sweet Potato, Bourbon, and Pecan Bundt by Margaret at Tea and Scones
- Spiced Apple Cider Bundt Cake with Bourbon Glaze by Tux at Brooklyn Homemaker
- Tangerine Screwdriver Mini Bundts by Kelly at Passion Kneaded