Hello there let me tell you, this Bundt A Month is the sweetest thing ever, well if you love,love,love chocolate in any shape or form, this month is all about our favorite candy, mine is almond joy, coconut and almond with chocolate YUM!!
So I made a bundt inspired by this super delicious candy, and I know you are gonna ask me, wheres the candy in the picture? Well sorry but I eat it all before and forgot to leave some for the picture, 🙂
Ok lets focus, yes this is an easy recipe delicious flavor of coconut and drizzle with chocolate syrup, which by the way is not homemade, but you need some shortcut when the smell is so irresistible.
I’m sure the flavor, the soft crumb and that hint of almond are going to just do it for you.
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup hot fudge the brand of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Cream butter and sugar, in a bowl sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt then add the almond flour.
- To the sugar and butter add the eggs 1 by 1, vanilla and coconut extract, mix together half and half and sour cream, and add to the above mixture alternating with the flour.
- Grease the Bundt Cake mold and add this delicious mixture, bake for 1 hour.
- Once ready let it cool for 15 minutes in the mold the place in a rack to cool completely, with the fudge you can drizzle it over the cake or cut it in portions and drizzle one at a time.
Makes one bundt cake.
|Preparation time:||20 minutes|
|Cooking time:||1 hour|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
Check out this delicious mouth watering bundts.
Banana Butterfinger Bundt Cake by Dorothy at Shockingly Delicious
Candy Corn Bundt Cake by Holly at A Baker’s House
Caramel Apple Milky Way Bundt Cake by Heather at Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Chocolate Coconut Cake by Kate at Food Babbles
Chocolate Hazelnut Candy Bundt with Nutella Glaze by Anita at Hungry Couple
Chocolate Mini Bundts with Candy Coated Chocolates by Alice at Hip Foodie Mom
Coconut Almond Bundt with Chocolate Drizzle by Kathya at Basic N Delicious
Honeycomb Crunch Honey Bundt Cake by Stacy at Food Lust People Love
Kit Kat Cream Cheese Bundt Cake by Anuradha at Baker Street
M & M Nutella Cake by Kim at Ninja Baking
M&M Cream Cheese Pound Cake by Laura at The Spiced Life
Pumpkin Bundt with Salted Caramel Chocolate Sauce by Lora at Cake Duchess
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bundt Cake by Felice at All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
Snickers Bundt with Chocolate Caramel Peanut Sauce by Tara at Noshing With The Nolands
Twix and Tween by Sandra at Sweet Sensations
Here’s how you can be a part of Bundt-a-Month:
- Simple rule: Bake us a bundt using your favorite candy
- Post it before October 31, 2013
- Use the #BundtaMonth hashtag in your title. (For ex: title could read – #BundtaMonth: Fancy Bundt)
- Add your entry to the Linky tool below
- Link back to our announcement posts