So this is the story behind this delicious bundt, of course our theme this month is S’mores inspired bundt and in my house chocolate cake is not something that I bake frequently. I need it to come with a great idea in order to make a delicious cake, and because we are moving, and moving is so tired and hard, this was the perfect excuse for me to make a delicious, chocolate, yummy cake.
So I check out my pantry to see what I have and we found a box of chocolate german cake mix, and bingo, I put my thinking cap and I was ready to make a delicious chocolate bundt.
As you already can see, this is a very simply but yet super delicious bundt, and am sure you will love the flavors and the filling, did I mention the the filling is marshmallows and graham crackers? No? Ups! well here you have my very own version of a simple chocolate bundt cake with marshmallow and graham cracker filling.
If you like this recipe don’t forget to share, print, save and comment.
This is a delicious bundt that you can make and enjoy at any time of the day. Bring some joy to your friends table and why not, now that the kids are in school you can surprise your teacher with something so delicious as this bundt cake.
- Autumn Bundt Cake by The Freshman Cook
- Caramel Apple S’mores Bundt by Taking on Magazines
- Carrot Graham Mini Bundts with White Chocolate Chips and Marshmallow Glaze by Passion Kneaded
- Chocolate Bundt with Marshmallow Graham Filling by Basic N Delicious
- Chocolate Graham Cracker Bundt Cake with Roasted Strawberry Marshmallow Filling by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Cookie Crumble Peanut Butter S’more Bundt Cake by Baking in Pyjamas
- Deconstructed S’more Bundt Cake by Cali’s Cuisine
- Graham Cracker Bundt Cake S’mores by Magnolia Days
- Graham Cracker Bundt with Chocolate Ganache and Toasted Marshmallow Frosting by Food Lust People Love
- Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Bundt with Marshmallow Topping by Our Good Life
- Inside Out S’mores Bundt Cake by Liv for Cake
- Key Lime S’more Bundt Cake by Patty’s Cake
- Mexican Chocolate S’more Bundt Cake by Tartacadabra
- Nutella Glazed S’more Bundt Cake by I Bake He Shoots
- Nutella S’mores Bundt Cake by Brunch with Joy
- Oreo Grasshopper S’more Bundt by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pretzels Crown in a S’more Bundt Cake by Los Chatos Chefs
- Pumpkin S’mores Bundt by Living the Gourmet
- Pumpkin S’mores Bundt Cake by How to Philosophize with Cake
- S’moreo Caramel Bundt Cake by Making Miracles
- S’mores Bundt Cake by From Gate to Plate
- S’mores Bundt Cake by La mejor manera de hacer
- S’mores Bundt Cake by I Love Bundt Cakes
- S’mores Graham Cracker Bundt Cake by The Spiced Life
- Salted Marshmallow and Graham Crack S’more Bundt Cake by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all our of lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers, can be found on our home page.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix your prefer brand
- 1 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup graham crackers crumbs
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a bundt cake mold with enough cooking spray, to prevent it from sticking.
Mix eggs, vegetable oil, half and half and the chocolate cake mix, until well combine.
Place half of the cake mixture in the pan and add some of the marshmallows and graham crackers crumbs. Cover with the rest of the cake mixture and bake for 40 minutes or until the cake is completely cook on the center. Place in a cooling rack immediately to cool completely before cutting. I added the rest of the graham crumbs and somer marshmallows for decoration.