Nothing like a good book to enjoy before bedtime.
From the first moment I started reading THE MOM 100 COOKBOOK I loved it is written in a way so incredible that it’s like reading a comedy.
It is completely refreshing and unlike any other cookbook I had read before and it led to us mothers without forgetting the rest of the family of course.
In addition content of delicious recipes, you’ll also find suggestions and tips to make life easier.
These cupcakes are part Katie Workman cookbook as option 2 to Birthday Chocolate Cake.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- 2 cups cake flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream, or another 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup whole milk
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Line 24 medium-size cupcake cups with paper liner (you’ll need two cupcake pans with 12 cups each).
Fill each cupcake cup liner about two thirds full with the chocolate cake batter. Bake the cupcakes until a toothpick or wooden skewer inserted in the center comes out clean, 22 to 24 minutes.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/katieworkman100
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/katieworkman100
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/katieworkman100
- Website: www.themom100.com
- Buy The Mom 100 Cookbook
You can also enjoy more recipes thanks to this amazing family of foodies.
- Main Dish Recipes:
- Caribbean Warm Spice Chicken with Cinnamon Ginger & Paprika ~ Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Casserole ~ The Meltaways
- Pulled Pork ~ Momma’s Meals
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas ~ In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Teriyaki Skewers ~ Messy Baker Blog
- Garlic, Lemon, and Rosemary Roasted Chicken ~ Family Foodie
- Sauteed Corn Spinach, Bacon and Scallions ~ Comfy Cuisine
- Turkey Lasagna ~ Meal Planning Magic
- One Pot Arroz con Pollo ~ Juanita’s Cocina
- Sesame Noodles ~ Big Bear’s Wife
- Honey Ginger Soy Chicken ~ The Weekend Gourmet
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares ~ Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Rum laced Fudgy One Pot Brownies ~ Baker Street
- Bacon & Dried Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies ~ Chocolate Moosey
- Birthday Chocolate Cupcakes ~ Basic and Delicious
- Simple Vanilla Cake ~ Mrs. Mama Hen
- Aaron E’s Favorite Apple Coffee Cake ~ Soni’s Food for Thought
- Wine Pairing to complement our recipes ~ ENOFYLZ
Join us this week! We’ll share these fabulous recipes and want you to share yours with us! The fun starts at 3pm EST and lasts all afternoon until dinner time and sometimes beyond. All you have to do is follow the hashtag #sundaysupper on twitter or follow along on TweetChat. Our #SundaySupper Pinterest Board will be filled with wonderful Simple and Fresh Summer Recipes. There is always room Around the Family Table for you.