This shop has been compensated by Farmland® bacon. Follow the hashtags #ForTheLoveOfTheGame and #FarmlandRecipes to see other recipes and ideas. All opinions are my own.
Today, I want to share a delicious recipe inspired by Farmland® Bacon, an easy and delicious “quick bite” to enjoy with your friends, because Farmland® bacon is slow smoked over real hardwoods for maximum flavor.
For me is super important to have a quick recipe in hand to make when we enjoy any kind of game in the morning, you know there a few on the weekends and this delicious Tortilla is the perfect bite for a craving.
The best part the smell of bacon is irresistible, everybody want it to help me make the tortilla, it is so inspiring to see all my family gather in the kitchen laughing and eating almost all my Farmland® bacon.
I only work with quality products and am so proud of this one in particular, they take very serious the business for decades, Farmland® has taken pride in perfecting their curing and smoking technique–a difference you’ll taste in every delicious bite.
And just to give you more ideas you can also make this delicious Tortilla with there famous Farmland® Homestyle Sausage perfect combination of flavors, gluten free with no MSG; full of the delicious all natural flavor you crave to start your day. Discover all their breakfast sausages. Available in links and patties. Try their Maple or Bacon Sausage flavors.
This Tortilla is inspired by a version of my grandmother, she used to make eggs with lots of bacon, onions and tomatoes, but I change it a little bit, by adding red bell pepper and sour cream to the eggs.
It is pretty delicious and its a complete meal, the smoky flavors of the Farmland® bacon are just want you need in the morning or any time of the day.
- 8 Hold Eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 12 oz package Farmland® bacon
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Heat a pan to medium low heat and cook the bacon, I prefer my bacon on the crispy side, and set aside; in the same pan cook onions and red bell pepper for 3 minutes, in a bowl mix eggs, pepper, salt and sour cream, add the egg mixture to the onions, then add the bacon, already mince and cover the pan lower the heat and le it cook for 10 minutes.
- Check the tortilla about 5 minutes trough cooking, add the cheese, cover and let it finish cooking.
- You can perfectly place this in the oven, but the method of covering the pan with a lid works perfectly.
- Once ready place the tortilla on a plate and serve hot or a room temperature.
- This recipe makes 1 tortilla, you can always double the recipe and make more.
|Preparation time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking time:||10 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
This is a compensated collaboration with Farmland® and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions expressed are my own.